I’ve been way too busy to write up a post about how awesome MacIT 2014 was this year. For now, I’ll post public links to presentations that I’ve found:
- Access Directory Services from the Command Line, Bill Smith
- Analyzing OS X Systems Performance with the USE Method, Brendan Gregg
- Apple’s Bug Reporter, Mike Boylan
- Building Better Users, Clif Hirtle1
- Essential Security & Risk Fundamentals, Alison Gianotto
- The Hacker Way – Enterprise Client Administration at Facebook (open-source tools written by Facebook engineers for client administration) by Ajay Chand and Mike Dodge
- Managing Mavericks’ FileVault2 with fdesetup, Rich Trouton
- Scripting Service Controls, Charles Edge
- Troubleshooting Email, Bill Smith
- Using DTrace to Instrument Your System, Max Bruning
For those of you who attended MacIT 2014, all of the presentations should be available on the website.
Edited 2014-04-06, 21:12: added “Essential Security & Risk Fundamentals”.
Edited 2014-04-07, 10:10: added “Building Better Users”.
Edited 2014-04-10, 14:09: added link to github repo for Facebook’s IT tools.
- This is an Evernote shared notebook. As of 2014-04-07, Clif’s presentation is about halfway down in the notebook, past all of the stuff about iBooks. ↩